- Glucosamine sulfate and Chondroitin sulfate are natural components of joint cartilage. They participate in the formation and the maintenance of healthy joint tissue.
- hese components demonstrated their efficiency to reduce the progress of the degenerative osteoarthritis and even to repair the cartilaginous structure when taken in the long term.
- MSM is a source of sulfur, a mineral that is crucial for glucosamine and chondroitin incorporation into the new cartilage tissue. Clinical studies have demonstrated that MSM is able to reduce joint pain alone or in combination to glucosamine.
- Devil’s claw has an anti-inflammatory action that has been proven to reduce joint pain and low back pain.
- Lysine is an amino acid that contributes to the formation of collagen, which increases cartilage repair.
Each capsule contains:
Glucosamine sulfate (Glucosamine sulfate 2KCl, from the exoskeleton of shrimp and crab) 500 mg
Chondroitin sulfate (from calf trachea) 200 mg
MSM (Methylsufonylmethane) 100 mg
Devil’s Claw [Harpagophytum procumbens] (Concentrated 4:1 extract equivalent to 400 mg of secondary root tubers) 100 mg
L-Lysine 50 mg