Adrien Gagnon Melatonin Extra-Strength
Description & Features
Benefits & Recommended for:
- Melatonin helps relieve daytime fatigue due to a lack of deep sleep.
- Melatonin is a hormone naturally produced by the body to aid asleep. An imbalance in melatonin secretion induces sleep problems such as insomnia, difficulty getting asleep, lack of deep sleep or early awakening.
- Melatonin can correct an imbalanced sleep cycle and get you to sleep faster.
- Melatonin is very effective at fighting insomnia of other origins, such as jet lag and shift-work.
- Note: This is a high dosage formula. For milder sleep problems, look for our 3 mg formula.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs.
- Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney diseases, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension, or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications.
Adults: Take one capsule at bedtime, with water.
Each capsule contains: Medicinal ingredient:
Melatonin ………………………………………………….10 mg