- Helps increase the total sleep time in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule, e.g. shift-work and jet lag.
- Helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep in people with delayed sleep phase disorder.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
- California poppy is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a mild sedative, sleep aid and as an analgesic.
- Sleep without awakenings calls the benefits of melatonin, magnesium and California pivot. It comes in controlled release tablets that release half of the melatonin and magnesium at first, which promotes a quick sleep. A few hours later, the rest of melatonin and California poppy acts for a night without awakenings.
- Melatonin is known to promote sleep and reduce the time to fall asleep.
- Magnesium helps the muscles properly work, which reduces the possibility of muscle spasms.
- The California poppy helps you relax and relieve pain.
- For people who have difficulty falling asleep.
- For people who wake up frequently at night.
- For people who are bothered by pain that wakes them up during the night.
Timed release layer:
Melatonin : 5 mg
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks, if symptoms persist continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia), or if symptoms worsen.
- For occasional short-term use in case of jet lag.
- Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative and/or analgesic properties is not recommended.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking one of the following medications: anticoagulant, anticonvulsant, immunosuppressive medications, blood pressure medications, sedative, hypnotic or psychotropic medications, or steroids; or if you have one of the following conditions: asthma, depression, diabetes or hypoglycaemia, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, liver disease, immune system disease, migraine, hormonal, coagulation or seizure disorders.
- Some people may experience drowsiness and diarrhea.
- Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.