Adrien Gagnon Odorless Garlic
Description & Features
Benefits & Recommended for:
- Tendency towards hypertension, platelet aggregation, high blood cholesterol and low HDL cholesterol
- Garlic is known for its antiseptic and bactericidal properties
- Garlic is often recommended for the following illnesses: cough, cold, flu, catarrh, bronchial congestion
- Garlic is also an excellent vermifuge and intestinal antiseptic
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have pemphigus or prior to surgery.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, EPA in fish oil or cholesterol-lowering medication.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a blood clotting disorder or diabetes.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if heartburn, flatulence and gastrointestinal irritation persist.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, at different meals.
Each softgel contains: Medicinal ingredient:
Garlic powder [Allium sativum] (bulb)......................5 mg