Benefits & Recommended for:
- Omega-3 fatty acids from krill are more easily assimilated by the body. Also, krill is a source of astaxanthin, an antioxidant that provides good cell protection.
- The World Health Organization recommends consuming between 1.1 and 1.6 g of omega-3 daily, for both men and women. Omega-3 acids have proven their benefits on the cardiovascular system in several clinical studies.
- A vanilla flavour has been added to the softgels to reduce fishy aftertaste.
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Do not use if you are allergic to shellfish.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant of breastfeeding.
- Adults: For cognitive health, take 2 softgels daily, with a meal.
- For cardiovascular health, take 3 to 4 softgels daily, with a meal.
Important note: All AG Natural Health omega products are tested for contaminants (lead, mercury, bacteria, PCBs, etc.) and pass pharmaceutical quality and purity standards.