Benefits & Recommended for:
- Omega-3 fatty acids from krill are more easily assimilated by the body. Also, krill is a source of astaxanthin, an antioxidant that provides good cell protection.
- The World Health Organization recommends consuming between 1.1 and 1.6 g of omega-3 daily, for both men and women. Omega-3 acids have proven their benefits on the cardiovascular system in several clinical studies.
- A vanilla flavour has been added to the softgels to reduce fishy aftertaste.
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Do not use if you are allergic to shellfish.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant of breastfeeding.
- Adults: For cognitive health, take 2 softgels daily, with a meal.
- For cardiovascular health, take 3 to 4 softgels daily, with a meal.
Important note: All AG Natural Health omega products are tested for contaminants (lead, mercury, bacteria, PCBs, etc.) and pass pharmaceutical quality and purity standards.
Similar Omega Fatty Acids
Other Adrien Gagnon Products
Nathalie: more than a year ago
This was my first time using fish oil supplements and they were not nearly so bad as what I had expected. The supplements are large, but well coated, easy to swallow and have a light vanilla flavor. You will only taste a little fishiness if you have a burp after eating.
Benoit: more than a year ago
I use it since only 1 week. So far no side-effects. The pills are bigger than the Megared ones brand and you can taste them when you take them like regular fish oil capsule. Will update my review if I see some benefits. Fast service from well.ca as usual and fast delivery! Thanks!