Benefits & Recommended for:
- Prostate benign hypertrophy
- A frequent need to urinate
- Getting up several times at night to urinate
- Weak urinary stream
- Inability to empty bladder
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, hormone replacement therapy, or birth control medication.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience gastrointestinal discomfort.
- If symptoms persist after 6 months, consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3 times a day, with a meal.
Use for a minimum of 3 months.