Aerius is clinically proven to provide fast and effective relief of 15 different allergy symptoms. With 5 milligrams of desloratadine per tablet, Aerius is a non-drowsy antihistamine that delivers multi-symptom relief including: itchy, burning, watery, swollen, red eyes, congestion and stuffiness, sneezing, runny nose, itchy nose, allergic cough, itchy throat, itchy ears, itchy palate, skin itch and hives. Whether its plants or animals, indoors or outdoors, Aerius is backed by science to relieve your allergy symptoms. Plus, this long-lasting formula lets you do the things you like, all year round, without your allergy symptoms getting in the way. To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label.Features:
- Clinically proven to relieve 15 different allergy symptoms (seasonal and year-round) for up to 24 hours, so you’re covered wherever, whenever.
- Aerius provides fast and effective relief from allergy symptoms including nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose, itchy nose, stuffiness, itchy, burning, watery, swollen, red burning eyes, itchy palate, itchy ears, itchy throat and allergic cough.
- Aerius allergy medicine also provides effective relief of allergic skin conditions, such as skin itch and hives.
- Its long-lasting action helps to relieve your allergy symptoms and is non-drowsy so it can help you function normally, both at school and at work.
- Each tablet contains 5 mg of desloratadine (antihistamine)
Adults and children (12 years of age and older): Swallow 1 Tablet with water, once daily, regardless of mealtime
Ingredients: Desloratadine Tablets USP, 5 mg
Caution: Before you use AERIUS talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you: Have liver or kidney diseas, plan to become pregnant, have medical or family history of seizures.
Should you require consultation with a pharmacist, you may contact our Well.ca Pharmacist.
Please read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the
manufacturer and consult your healthcare professional when purchasing
medications or natural health products to be sure the product is right
Chemical Name: Desloratadine
Dosage: 5 mg