- Broad spectrum SPF 50+ protection against sunburn and premature signs of aging
- Convenient single-touch, spray-at-any-angle application
- Eco-friendly, aerosol-free, air-powered system uses no chemical or flammable propellants
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologist tested
- No Oxybenzone, parabens, nano-particles or animal testing
- 100% vegetarian ingredients
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and premature skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including limiting time in the sun, especially between 10 am and 2 pm, and wearing long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Medical Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 10%.
Non-Medical Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Algae extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Dicaprlyl Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobomyl Acrylate, Copolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water. *Certified Organic Ingredient
Do not spray directly onto face; spray on hands, then apply to face. Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in a well-ventilated area and avoid inhaling or exposing others to spray. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, after towel drying. For use on children less than 6 months; ask a health care practitioner.
Similar Water Resistant & Sport Sunscreens
Other Alba Botanica Products
Heidi: a few months ago
I am very impressed with this product. Sprays on clear not white and comes out easily(not like other sprays I've tried). I love that a natural product has the spray option-so much easier with kids when your rushing out the door. Works great too. But pricey but I got it on sale.