- Detoxifies blood
- Strengthens organs and immune system
- Clears skin
- Eases rheumatism
Ingredient Traditional Uses:
- SWEETFERN (Comptonia Peregrina)- used by natives and settlers as a general tonic tea. Stronger decoctions made with Sweetfern have been used for rheumatism, internal bleeding, leucorrhea, dysentery and topical astringent. Folk use as cancer remedy.
- RED CLOVER- flowers used traditionally as blood purifier, expectorant, sedative, asthma, bronchitis, coughs, cancer.
- RED RASPBERRY- leaves used traditionally as nourishing blood tonic and for back and stomach pains, diarrhea, dysentery, inflamed throat,menstruation cramps, stimulates and relaxes uterus.
- BURDOCK – roots have traditionally been used for a blood purifier, liver and kidney ailments, rheumatism, gonorrhea and cancer.
- ECHINACEA – used traditionally as immune tonic, aches, flu, colds, sore throat.
- YELLOW DOCK (Rumex Crispus)- roots used traditionally for blood purifier, skin ailments, rheumatism, lymph glands, liver, sore throats.
- DANDELION – roots have been used traditionally for problems of the liver, gall bladder, kidney and bladder. Also used for constipation and weak digestion.