This item is a final sale item. Returns cannot be accepted.
A nutritionally complete, pre-digested, lactose-free and corn-free hypoallergenic formula. For colicky infants allergic to cow’s milk or soy protein or with severe food allergies, select cases of chronic diarrhea, allergy to intact protein, maldigestion/malabsorption or for prevention of developing allergy in high risk infants.
- Palm Olein Oil-Free
- Hypoallergenic to minimize potential for allergic reaction. (Hypoallergenic does not mean nonallergenic.)
- Clinically shown to reduce the risk of developing allergy in high-risk infants (i.e., infants with at least one first-degree relative [parent or sibling] with documented allergic disease).
- Contains a fat blend that has been clinically proven to be well absorbed.
- Clinically shown to reduce the symptoms of colic due to protein allergy.
- Hydrolyzed casein supplemented with free amino acids for infants who are allergic to or unable to digest intact protein.
- Approximately 33% of the fat as medium-chain triglycerides, an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- A blend of two carbohydrates – sucrose and modified tapioca starch – using two absorptive pathways to maximize absorption and minimize risk of malabsorption.
- Lactose-free to help avoid lactose-associated diarrhea.
- 1.8 mg of iron (as ferrous sulphate) per 100 Cal.
- Palm olein oil-free fat blend which provides excellent fat and calcium absorption.
Water, sucrose, casein hydrolysate (enzymatically hydrolyzed), modified tapioca starch, safflower oil, MCT oil (fractionated coconut oil or palm kernel oil), soy oil, calcium citrate, calcium phosphate dibasic, carrageenan, potassium phosphate dibasic, ascorbic acid, magnesium chloride, calcium hydroxide, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, L-cystine dihydrochloride, potassium citrate, L-tyrosine, choline chloride, L-tryptophan, ferrous sulphate, taurine, m-inositol, dl-a-tocopheryl acetate, zinc sulphate, L-carnitine, niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A palmitate, cupric sulphate, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, potassium iodide, phylloquinone, biotin, sodium selenate, vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin.
Other Similac Products
David: a few months ago
This is the only formula that actually works for my baby. My daughter suffered eczema since she was 3 months old. After trying out various of formulas on the market, this one really works. This formula is actually our last option before we go into the amino based formulas. The ingredients in the ready to feed is slightly different from the powdered one it appears. The powdered one seems to have corn in it and it could cause allergies.
Sarah: about a year ago
This formula was a baby changer. She went from not sleeping, fussing, screaming with gas pains, throwing up to a happy baby. It's easily digested. Honestly it smells better than the other formulas and it doesn't stain clothes like other formulas do as well.
Well.ca has the best prices, sells it by the case and I love that it ships to my front door. This formula is worth every penny.
Alicia: about a year ago
I used well.ca for the first time to order this formula for my infant. It was the first time purchasing this product, and I was at my wit's end because my little guy was constantly crying and gassy. This formula arrived the very next day, and has completely changed the disposition of my son. I am so thankful that I ordered this on a whim and that it was delivered so quickly!