AOR Ortho-Sleep Sleep-Aid
Description & Features
Ortho·Sleep™ is clinically proven to help increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule such as shift-work and jet lag, and helps relieve the daytime fatigue associated with jet lag. Ortho·Sleep™ is also clinically proven to help reduce the time it takes to fall asleep (sleep onset latency aspect of sleep quality) in people with delayed sleep phase syndrome, and helps to re-set the body’s sleep-wake cycle (an aspect of the circadian rhythm).
- The most comprehensive, natural sleep formula available
- Helps one fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up feeling refreshed
Adult Dosage: Take 1-2 capsules before bedtime or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) 100 mg
- L-Theanine 200 mg
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (Griffonia Seed) 100 mg
- Melatonin 3 mg
- Valerian Root extract (0.8% Valerenic acid) 150 mg
- Passionflower extract (3.5% Vitexin) 32 mg
- Lemon balm extract (Aerial Parts)† 300 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, gum Arabic, silicon dioxide. Capsule: hypromellose.
†CYRACOSTM is a registered trademark of Naturex.
AOR Guarantees: that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, soy, eggs, dairy, fish, shellfish, or any animal byproduct.