Strontium is a trace mineral which concentrates in the skeletal system, where it supports the function of osteoblasts
(the cells which form new bone) while reducing the differentiation and activity of osteoclasts
(the cells which resorb old bone). Strontium Support II by AOR helps maintain bones.Features:
- Strontium is a mineral similar to calcium that helps build bone
- Reduces the risk of fractures
- Clinically effective dose & safe for long-term use
- AOR was the first in the world to deliver strontium citrate
Take 1 or 2 capsules daily on an empty stomach, at least two hours before or after food, calcium or milk since these can significantly reduce strontium absorption if taken together. Ensure an adequate daily intake of calcium and vitamin D.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Strontium (from citrate) 341 mg
Capsule: hypromellose.AOR Guarantees:
that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.