Size 1 fits from 7 - 20lbs, and Size 2 fits from 18 - 40lbs. All weight ranges are approximate.
- Two rows of easy-to-adjust snaps, allowing for a proper fit at the legs and the waist.
- Beautiful range of truly spectacular colours to appeal to a wide range of esthetic.
envelope opening, wide enough for any hands, which allows for the
option of placing the absorbent inner between the fleece and the
waterproof outer layer if so desired.
- Provides a more generous and longer lasting fit than other similar styles on the market.
- The ultimate cloth diapering solution!
- AppleCheeks covers feature a unique envelope design, similar to a pocket diaper, but with NO NEED TO UNSTUFF. The absorbent inserts come right out in the wash!
This item is a final sale item. Returns cannot be accepted.
Similar Cloth Diapers
Other AppleCheeks Products
Sandrine: a few days ago
I love my Applecheeks and wish I had more. Never had a leak. Super cute. Good fit. Can be used as a pocket diaper or a cover. I was reluctant to buy them because of the sized system and opted instead for one-size diapers when building my stash, but I think it's actually great to have 2 sizes, at least for part of your stash, because if you have a larger/taller than average baby the Applecheeks size 2 will fit longer than the one-size diapers.
DLT: more than a year ago
I really want to love these diapers and jump on the Applecheeks train, but compared to my current BG 4.0's I don't know why there is so much hype. I don't find them to be trim at all and it's not the inserts, in fact I've taken the inserts and put them in my BG's - wow, now that is a nice trim diaper and at a cheaper price point and you only have to buy one - like I said, I'm not getting the Applecheeks hype.
Jen: more than a year ago
Having two rows of snaps is GREAT when you have a smaller/bigger tummy than legs. They fit very well - no marks where the elastics are & no droopy mishapen wings. What I don't like is the microfleece lining. It retains stink worse than other fabrics, and seems to be preventing proper absorbtion. I've had leaks when using a cotton prefold inside the pocket, but none when just placing the same prefold just inside the cover.