Both the spoon and fork have short handles that are easy for small hands to grip when children start eating independently. A ring at the bottom of the handle prevents the child’s hand from sliding too far down the spoon or fork towards the food. The groove on the back of the handle means that the spoon and fork will rest against the edge of the plate between bites, instead of sliding down into the plate.
The sloping edge of the Baby Plate means that it will not tip over even if the child bangs on the rim or pushes it. The shape of the rim also makes it difficult for the child to grab hold of and this minimizes the risk of your child tipping or throwing the plate. The rubber edging underneath prevents the plate from sliding about on the table.
- Shape of plate helps child scoop up food with the spoon and fork
- Grip-friendly spoon and fork with short handles
- Plate rests firmly on table
- Suitable from 4 months
- BPA-free plastic
- Comes with 2 plates, 2 spoons and 2 forks
- The plate's rubber base keeps it from sliding on the table
- Plate, spoon and fork are dish-washer safe
- Made from polypropylene and thermoplastic elastomer. Inner plate is made of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- Plastic is certified food safe
- Contains no phthalates, cadmium, lead, bromine or chlorine