Bach Rescue Pastilles Original Flavour
Rescue Pastilles are ideal for coping with exam stress, driving tests, first day of school nerves, job interviews and high pressure environments. The funky tin with an easy “press on the lid” opening and closing mechanism. It is easy to take anywhere and with natural flavoring safe for use by the whole family.
- Trusted to help you stay calm, cool, and collected wherever stress finds you.
- Trusted Worldwide for Generations
- Alcohol-free and sugar-free formulation made with xylitol for oral health
- Developed by Dr. Edward Bach, the originator of Bach Original Flower Remedies
- From Nelsons, the trusted name in natural medicine for over 150 years
Directions: Chew one pastille as required.
Active Ingredients: 5x of combined Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium HPUS ), Clematis (Clematis vitalba HPUS), Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera HPUS), Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera HPUS), Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum HPUS).
Inactive Ingredients (Black Currant): Sugar substitute (sorbitol, isomalt), gelling agent (gum arabic), natural flavor (blackcurrant), citric acid, natural colors (extract of red cabbage, elder, black carrot), sweetener (xylitol), vegetable oil, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax)
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Excessive consumption may induce mildly laxative effects. May contain traces of gluten. Not recommended for pets.
We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
No Information Provided