bareMinerals Loose Powder Matte Foundation SPF 15
Description & Features
This super-lightweight loose powder foundation perfects your complexion with buildable, sheer-to-full coverage and a silky matte finish.
The clean mineral formula blurs the look of pores, helps control excess oil, and protects your skin with non-chemical mineral sunscreen. Oily skin, meet your perfect foundation match!
- Makeup so pure you can sleep in it
- Controls excess oil and mattifies skin
Minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections
- Promotes clearer, healthier looking skin over time
- Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 15 non-chemical, mineral-based sun protection (Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as effective Broad Spectrum sunscreen_
- CLEAN FORMULA - Made with 7 clean ingredients
Formulated WITHOUT talc, parabens, binders, fillers, oils, waxes, fragrance and preservatives
- None of bareMinerals' products are tested on animals
Directions: SWIRL, TAP, BUFF This signature application method will give you buildable, seamless, natural-looking coverage! It is recommended to apply with the Beautiful Finish Brush, which deposits the ideal amount of minerals and fits perfectly into the cap.
Step 1: SWIRL a small amount of foundation in the cap until it disappears into the brush.
Step 2: TAP away any excess.
Step 3: BUFF onto your skin circular motions. This activates the minerals and transforms them from a powder to a silky cream. Repeat until you've achieved the coverage you want, from sheer to full.
Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: lauroyl lysine, silica, calcium silicate. MAY CONTAIN: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.Play the bareMinerals Unboxing Loose Powder Matte Foundation SPF 15 For Oily Skin video on YouTube