10 billion active cells* of the following specially cultured strains:
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) --- 30% --- 3 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) --- 25% --- 2.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) --- 15% --- 1.5 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135) --- 15% --- 1.5 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) --- 15% --- 1.5 billion CFU*
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Potato starch, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water), magnesium stearate, silica, ascorbic acid, skim milk, trypticase-soy broth, sucrose.
Dosage: 1 capsule, 1–2 times daily, preferably with meals, or as recommended by a physician. Take at least 2–3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Discontinue use and consult a physician if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g., diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition.