Benadryl Children's Allergy Symptom Relief Chewables Grape
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: Use BENADRYL® Children’s Liquid.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 to 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Use Adult BENADRYL® products.
Non-active Ingredients: Artificial Flavours, Crospovidone, D&C red no. 7 calcium lake, D&C red no. 30 aluminum lake, Dextrose, Ethylcellulose, FD&C blue no.1 aluminum lake, Gum Arabic, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline cellulose, Natural flavours, Starch (including modified corn starch), Succinic acid, Sucralose, Sugar spheres, Tartaric acid, Triacetin
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have a child that has glaucoma, breathing problem such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or chronic asthma, difficulty with urination, a cough that is accompanied by excessive secretions, is taking other antihistamines, sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product marked drowsiness may occur, excitability may occur, especially in children, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, do not engage in activities requiring mental alertness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen, last for more than 7 days or if new symptoms occur.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away. Read the complete label before use and follow all directions. Do not use if blister unit is broken. Store at 15 to 30°C.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- This item cannot be shipped to Quebec due to provincial pharmacy regulations.