Bioderma Cicabio Cream
Description & Features
- Minor skin damage: superficial peeling, non-abrasive laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders
- Cutaneous feeling due to dry skin: irritations, cracks, overheating, dry patches, etc.
- Restores the epidermis and moisturises
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Protects dry skin: semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture
- Zinc cleanses skin's appearance
- Excellent tolerance
- Its "dressing effect" texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising agents forms a breathable film for optimum skin comfort.
- Cicabio Crème is the second most commonly prescribed product among French dermatologists.*
- *Source: IMS / Xponet CF November 2012 /injured skin outside market authorisation (AMM)
- Fragrance-free formula
- No colouring agents
- The beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
1. Apply Cicabio Crème on the damaged area after cleansing and drying.
If irritation persists, consult your doctor.