Cicabio Cream promotes the repair of dry skin by acting on each step of the regeneration process of the skin hydration barrier.
The synergistic combination of Resveratrol, copper and centella asiatica promotes restoration of quality of dry skin.
Zinc cleanses skin's appearance.
The innovative active ingredient Antalgicine quickly relieves feelings of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch. Features:
- Minor skin damage: superficial peeling, non-abrasive laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders
- Cutaneous feeling due to dry skin: irritations, cracks, overheating, dry patches, etc.
- Restores the epidermis and moisturises
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Protects dry skin: semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture
- Zinc cleanses skin's appearance
- Excellent tolerance
- Its "dressing effect" texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising agents forms a breathable film for optimum skin comfort.
- Cicabio Crème is the second most commonly prescribed product among French dermatologists.*
- *Source: IMS / Xponet CF November 2012 /injured skin outside market authorisation (AMM)
- Fragrance-free formula
- No colouring agents
- The beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
Twice daily until your skin is fully repaired
1. Apply Cicabio Crème on the damaged area after cleansing and drying.
If irritation persists, consult your doctor.
Ask your doctor before using on the bottom area.
Aqua/water/eau, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fructooligosaccharides, Zinc Oxide, Octyldodecanol, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Vine Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Laureth-7, Laureth-3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Potassium Sorbate. [bi 561]