- Designed specifically for epilation in warm water. It improves your circulation and increase the comfort of your experience while making your skin less sensitive
- The 40 tweezers have been engineered to close at the optimal angle and grip hair even closer to the skin for better removal of even the shortest hairs (0.5mm)
- Better adaptation to the contours of the body for more comfort and maximum thoroughness
- Effectively lift even flat-lying hair and help guide them to the tweezers for removal
- Helps easily guide your way through the epilation process and lightens up even the finest hairs for no miss removal
Similar Electric Shavers
Jenny: more than a year ago
I upgraded to this epilator after years of using the Philips Satinelle and the difference is night and day.
The Braun Silk Epil 7 is much more delightful to use in almost every way, from the pivoting head to the built in light.
There is a lot less pain in comparison and it takes a lot less time too.
Sheila: more than a year ago
I used a Phillips eiplator for about 20 years and had no problems. When it finally quit I bought Conair which I hated and wasn't even unhappy when it died. Replaced it with the Silk-epi 7 and I am in love. Best money I've spent on a unit and if it is as long lasting as my old Phillips I will continue to sing your praises to anyone who asks.
Alexandra: more than a year ago
Product is incredibly easy to use and clean, and comes with a handy storage bag. I have seen a drastic reduction in speed of hair growth even within a couple weeks' worth of use. However, I have had to exfoliate more often than when shaving, to prevent ingrown hairs. Using the device can be significantly painful at first, but the pain diminishes with repeated use. Overall, well worth it!