- Forms part of a natural healthy gut
- Helps manage acute infectious diarrhea
- Helps manage antibiotic associated diarrhea
- Helps reduce risk of antibiotic associated diarrhea
- For anyone one year and older
- Only product containing 100% Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG)
- For digestive health, take one (1) capsule per day until discomfort subsides, or as directed by a medical professional
- When Traveling, take one (1) capsule twice daily throughout the trip. Best results if started two to three days prior to travel
- For children 1 year or older, take one (1) capsule daily. Capsule may be opened and mixed into cool drink or food
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.
KCL: more than a year ago
The very best on the market, I have been using it daily for 6 months now after recovering from severe bout of C Dificile which left me in a very depleted state. It was recommended by both my doctor and nutritionist, to immediately start restoring my intestinal flora and boost up my immune system.Happy to be able to order from my home, thank you Well.ca
Wanda: more than a year ago
I have now used this product for 2 long trips and I could not be more satisfied. I use milk-free probiotics every day but have never before found any that were shelf stable. These are dairy-free and gluten-free and do not require refrigeration. Although more expensive than the probiotics I use at home they are well worth the price for the ease of use when I travel. I have recommended these to several friends.
Raye: more than a year ago
Finding dairy free lactobacillus has been a challenge and, until now, I have not seen any shelf stablized suitable for travel. I have been using this product for a month now while traveling and am very happy with it. It appears to be effective and I am so pleased to have a dairy free source.