As a fixed-position booster, integrated UAS connectors and front adjusters allow for a safe and secure installation in seconds (UAS use is optional) and keeps the seat in position when not in use. Plus with wipeable fabrics and a removable, washable cover, the Monterey XT High Back Booster is easy to look after and keep clean. Also features 2 extra-deep cup holders and snack trays which fold away when not in use.Monterey XT can also be used as a backless booster and packs flat for travel and storage
- Fits children 40 lb to 120 lb and 38″ to 63″ in height- Extra-deep side walls are reinforced with aluminum and lined with EPS foam for superior side impact protection
- Adjustable width: expandable seat back fits shoulders up to 20”
- Adjustable height: 11 position headrest adjusts up to 6.5″ with one hand
- Ergonomically contoured seat prevents submarining and extra padding adds comfort
- UAS system for secure installation (UAS use is optional)
- Retractable cup holders are extra deep to keep drinks upright
- Easily converts to a backless booster
- Removable cover for easy cleaning
- Machine wash in gentle cycle and dry
- Two retractable cup snack holders
- Packs flat for travel and storage
Similar Car Seats & Booster Seats
Other Diono Products
Jennifer: a few months ago
My 5 year old (43in/45lbs) enjoys riding in this seat and was pleased to finally move to a booster. Seat is easy to install and adjust. I was happy to see that they added UAS. The only thing keeping me from giving 5 stars is the material. It doesn't seem to be as wear resistant as our Rainer seats (2014 model) but only time will tell. Overall a great seat.
Heather: a few months ago
Easy install! The arm rests appear to be a bit longer than the previous Monterey version. The cup holders also have a snack holder. The only down side for me was that the fabric is much more loose than the previous Monterey seat. It isn't as attached to the seat as I would like. It sometimes bunches at the bottom and back area. But not a reason to not buy it. I still recommend this seat!!
Jane: a few months ago
This is a replacement for us from an accident, we had previously owned the same seat. Love this seat. We do a fair bit of highway travel and because this one clips in to UAS, I feel like this is a safer and more secure option in the vehicle. My son has a small booster in our other vehicle and he much prefers the security and side head pieces on this seat.
Laura: about a year ago
We have 2 other booster seats and this one, by far, is the best design and most study of them all. As a result for a long car rides we only use this seat because it feels like it offers the best protection. Many booster seats don't click into the car, this ones does giving it solid feeling.