The Radian®RXT Car Seats are designed with your child's security and safety as top priorities. Premium materials and thoughtful safety features like a steel alloy frame, aluminum reinforced side walls, energy absorbing EPS foam, and a five-point harness put your mind at ease as your little one stays safe and sound. The reinforced adjustable head support provides additional side impact protection.
Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 2.3-20.5 kg (5-45 lbs), forward-facing children from 10 - 29.5 kg (22 - 65 lbs) and up to 144cm (57") in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children between 23 and 54 kg (50 - 120 lbs).
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- It also fits 3 across in most mid-size vehicles, folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Safestop® energy-absorbing harness
- Additional forward-facing recline position to accommodate different types of contoured vehicle seats, 12-position adjustable headrest, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride.
- Rear-facing tether capability
- UAS installation up to 29.5 kg (65 lb) child
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Low-sitting profile makes it easy for your child to board
- Angled cup holder keeps a variety of drinks upright and within easy reach
- Cover is machine washable and dryable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples.
Similar Car Seats & Booster Seats
Other Diono Products
Mar: more than a year ago
We recently bought this carseat for our 2.5 year old daughter and really like it. The pros are that it's a very sturdy, high quality seat with great ratings. It's slim, so it's a space saver on our backseat. It's lower than our previous seat (passed down to little brother), so she can climb in and out herself. Some cons are that we find it to be great for our older child, but for our 9 month old boy it's not that great as he's not tall enough for the build in head support (side impact protection), but he's too tall for the newborn head support insert. Seat is easy to instal, but requires some assembly that was a little more complicated than our other seat. Overall a great seat that we really love for our toddler, but we prefer the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio for our younger child.