The Radian®RXT Car Seats are designed with your child's security and safety as top priorities. Premium materials and thoughtful safety features like a steel alloy frame, aluminum reinforced side walls, energy absorbing EPS foam, and a five-point harness put your mind at ease as your little one stays safe and sound. The reinforced adjustable head support provides additional side impact protection.
Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 2.3-20.5 kg (5-45 lbs), forward-facing children from 10 - 29.5 kg (22 - 65 lbs) and up to 144cm (57") in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children between 23 and 54 kg (50 - 120 lbs).
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- It also fits 3 across in most mid-size vehicles, folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Safestop® energy-absorbing harness
- Additional forward-facing recline position to accommodate different types of contoured vehicle seats, 12-position adjustable headrest, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride.
- Rear-facing tether capability
- UAS installation up to 29.5 kg (65 lb) child
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Low-sitting profile makes it easy for your child to board
- Angled cup holder keeps a variety of drinks upright and within easy reach
- Cover is machine washable and dryable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples.
Similar Car Seats & Booster Seats
Other Diono Products
Jane: a few months ago
My daughter has had this seat from birth, this particular one was an accident replacement. I love that it rear faces longer than some other seats. We had her rear facing in this until she was 3.5. Now at 4.5, we feel that it's still a very secure seat, she loves how comfortable it is.