The Diono Rainier is the ultimate in car seat safety with new extra deep side walls providing complete side impact protection taking Diono car seats to a whole new level.
With its extended rear-facing capabilities, it can comfortably seat rear-facing children from 2.3 - 22.7 kg (5 to 50 lbs) and forward-facing children from 10 - 29.5 kg (22-65 lbs) in 5-point harness mode. Additionally it converts to a booster for children between 23 - 54 kg (50 - 120 lbs) or up to 144 cm (57") in height.
The aluminum reinforce headrest has 12 height positions for adjustable head support and additional EPS foam surrounds the child’s head and body for complete side impact protection.
Its unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy and the Rainier is NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions.
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Reinforced extra deep sidewalls lined with energy-absorbing foam give Rainier superior head and body protection
- Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 2.3-22.7 kg (5-50 lbs), forward-facing children from 10 - 29.5 kg (22 - 65 lbs) and up to 144cm (57") in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children between 23 and 54 kg (50 - 120 lbs).
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- Space saving design allows extra room for passengers while providing spacious interior for child
- Folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Extra-long leg support for comfy road trips and multiple harness and buckle positions for custom fit
- Safestop® energy-absorbing harness
- Additional forward-facing recline position to accommodate different types of contoured vehicle seats, 12-position adjustable headrest, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride.
- Rear-facing tether capability
- UAS installation up to 29.5 kg (65 lb) child
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Sits low on vehicle seat for easy child boarding and improved safety performance in a crash
- Angled cup holder keeps a variety of drinks upright and within easy reach
- Cover is machine washable and dryable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples.
Similar Car Seats & Booster Seats
Other Diono Products
Crystal: a few months ago
Already owned one and purchased a second for our next baby. Easy to use and looks comfortable. Took one star off because for newborns I wish it was able to tilt back more....keep in mind I have nothing to compare to as this is the only seat I have owned. I am quite happy that I did not need to purchase a second seat as my baby grew so the time that I didn't really like the angle was short.
Colleen: about a year ago
Absolutely love this seat! Purchased this seat for my daughter and she loves it soo much more than her bigger bulkier seat. The seat was easy to set up and use. I have to say that this is the best fitting most secured installed seat that I've have! Would completely recommended this seat so worth the price.
Natalie: more than a year ago
This is a fantastic car seat! I reccently bought this for my daughter as it is one of the safest car seats on the market. I drive a Honda civic and this fits perfectly behind my seat. My daughter is very comfortable in her car seat and it doesn't take up nearly as much room as some of the other car seats we have tried have.
Highly recommend this seat :)