This unique, high-quality formula includes capsaicin, eucalyptus oil, allantoin, and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), which work synergistically to soothe aching muscles and joints and help to control pain. Sweet Relief also helps relieve minor skin irritations and itching.
- Pain relief remedy
- Temporarily relieves muscle and joint aches and pains
- Used for pain associated with backache, lumbago, strains and arthritic or rheumatic conditions
- Eucalyptus oil and capsaicin provide warming and cooling sensations to help soothe affected muscles
- Best results when used with DMSO Gel (2 parts Sweet Relief mixed with 1 part DMSO Gel)
Clean the painful area before applying. Rub the cream into the skin until it is no longer visible. Use sparingly and avoid eyes and other sensitive tissue and mucous membranes. Wash hands thoroughly with soap after applying to affected area of the body. However, if applied for hand pain, wash your hands after 30 minutes.
You will feel the warming sensation of Sweet Relief Cream after about 20 minutes; it will feel as if you are using a heating pad.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- This product contains retinol, which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Limit sun exposure and apply a sunburn protectant while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- The application of external heat, such as an electric heating pad, may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn
- Not intended for use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- Do not bandage
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use
- If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use