The synergistic combination of specific herbs in ProgestoMend™ support important functions associated with optimal progesterone health:
- Supports the natural production of progesterone
- Support healthy adrenal function, a major site of progesterone production.
- Promote progesterone response in target tissue through the use of herbs with progesterone receptor agonist activity.
- Promotes healthy function of bone, heart, brain, breasts, uterus & other progesterone sensitive tissues with progesterone mimetic herbs.
- Support healthy inflammation, antispasmodic and anxiolytic properties of progesterone with progesterone mimetic herbs.
- Supports healthy brain function, memory, and cognition, and enhances mood while promoting tranquility.
Indications: ProgestoMend™ may be a useful dietary supplement for individuals wishing to support healthy progesterone production and function.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, adults may take 2 capsules each day with food for 1 to 2 weeks or as directed by your healthcare professional.
The dose may then be increased to 4 capsules each day with food for 2 to 4 months or as directed by your healthcare professional. After 2 to 4 months dosage may be lowered back down to 2 capsules each day with food and may continue on that dosage as needed or as directed by your healthcare
WARNING: If you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this supplement.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, artificial preservatives or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Similar Male & Female Support
Other Douglas Laboratories Products
Cheryl: a few months ago
I have been using this product for months. I have found it to help balance my hormones. Since I have been in menopause this product has really helped. yes it is pricey but it is worth it. I would definitively recommend it for women who are having low progesterone. I have taken it 6 months now. I think with any product though you have to see if it works for you. I think taking one whole bottle will let you know if it is working for you. You will also want to get a hormone panel taken after being on it to see if it is helping. Hope this helps happy hormones ladies!