- Lower back pain
- Arthritic pain
- Sore muscles
- Attach the Large Flextone Electrode Gel Pads to the connecting wire
- Peel off the plastic protective cover - Please keep this cover, as you will need to cover the Flextone Pads after use
- Apply water to the sticky surface of the gel pad and wait several seconds
- Apply the Flextone Pads to the muscles that need relief
- Connect the wire to the Pain Relief System
- Enjoy the massage and let the Pain Relief System sooth away your pain
- After each use, please replace the plastic protective cover onto the sticky side of the Flextone Pads
Similar TENS Therapy
Carold: a few months ago
I purchased the original Dr.Ho a few years ago and am very happy with my machine and the many times I have used the pads that came with it originally. The new replacement pads I just received were very flimsy and bad quality! Sadly I think that they will only last a few uses! Disappointed!
Dee: more than a year ago
I have been using Dr Ho's massage unit for several years now and use it regularly. The large pads are great for doing larger areas. Well.ca and Dr Ho's website seem to be the only places that I can find to buy the proper replacement pads. The cloth backing is different than the original, but seems to work well. I highly recommend Dr Ho's massage systems to anyone who has tense muscles.
Hunie: more than a year ago
We use both our Dr Ho machines and love the large size pads for the large area's work wonderful and good for 70 to 100 sessions. we have prices around and Well.ca has the best prices on the Dr. Ho products. Great Product at a Great Price what more can I say but Buy It It Really Works
Darlene: more than a year ago
For the past 3 months I have been using Dr. Ho's replacement electrodes and gel pads. They work just the way he says they do and I have gotten relief from tension and pain as I suffer from fibermyalgia. At first I used it at least 3 times a day and discovered that when placed on my neck or shoulder area I was sensitive to the gel and my skin became irritated and bumpy. I now make sure I cleanse the area thoroughly after use and that takes the irritation away. I also use the Air Orthotics for females and love them!! The pain from heel spurs is pretty much gone and I walk without pain now. Highly recommend them to anyone who needs help with walking due to heel spurs or arthritis!