- For the treatment of dry, itchy skin caused by atopic eczema (dermatitis)
- Clinically proven to relieve symptoms of atopic eczema: redness, itchiness, swelling and crusting
- For beautiful skin with that healthy glow
- Contributes to soft, smooth, velvety skin
- Provides Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a biologically active form of Long-chain omega-6 fatty acids
- Easy-to-swallow softgel capsules
Children: 2-3 capsules daily with food or drink,
Maintenance dose after 4-6 months: 1-2 capsules daily
Adults: 6-8 capsules daily with food or drink,
Maintenance dose after 4-6 months: 2-4 capsules daily with food or dirnk
EACH SOFTGEL CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Efamol® Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis)(seed) 1000 mg [providing Linoleic acid (LA) 658 mg
- Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 115 mg]
- Vitamin E (equivalent to 10 mg ATE d--tocopherol) 15 I.U.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist. Discontinue use if skin rash develops or worsens.
Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free