Organic almonds are a good source of vitamins, iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and antioxidants. Advantageous to your health, almonds have a significant amount of fiber and unsaturated fatty acids. Almonds are also high in protein and act as an appetite suppressant since they supplement the intake of animal protein.
- Untreated almonds (raw)
- Certified organic, kosher and gluten-free
- GMO-free and Vegan friendly
- Good source of protein and fiber
- A source of iron and calcium
- High in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats
Ingredients: Organic almonds.