Entrophen 81mg Daily Low Dose ASA Preventative Therapy
It also may be used during a heart attack. If you think you are having a heart attack, call an ambulance immediately, and crush (Entrophen 81 mg) and ingest 2 tablets. It is very important to crush the product, to ensure this medicine works quickly.
Entrophen 81 mg has a special enteric coating to help prevent stomach upset.
The special enteric coating of Entrophen 81 mg tablets allows them to pass intact through the stomach and on into the intestine before they dissolve which may reduce the risk of stomach upset.
Medicinal Ingredient: Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) ... 81 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients (in alphabetical order): Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Lactose Anhydrous, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer Type C, Methylated Silica, Methylcellulose, Polydimethylsiloxane, Polyethylene Glycol, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate.
Dosage: Adults: As daily therapy: 1 to 4 tablets daily as directed by a physician. Tablets must be swallowed whole, not crushed, broken or chewed, in order to protect the enteric coating. Do not exceed the dosage recommended by your doctor.
Warnings/Precautions: Entrophen should not be used if you:
- Are allergic to ASA or any ingredient within the formulation.
- Have an active stomach ulcer
- Have a history of asthma induced by salicylates or other anti-inflammatory drugs
- Are using methotrexate at doses of 15 mg per week or more
- Are in the last trimester of pregnancy
- Are prone to bleeding
Ibuprofen may interfere with the protective benefits of ASA. Talk to your doctor if you are on an ASA regimen and taking Ibuprofen for pain. Keep out of reach of children. This package contains enough medication to seriously harm a child.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- This item cannot be shipped to Quebec due to provincial pharmacy regulations.