For the first time, Ergobaby gives parents the option of four comfortable and ergonomic ways to wear baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions.
Ergobaby's new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight, providing maximum comfort for parents.
With it's unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.This seating position provides comfort and proper ergonomics for baby.
- Baby can sit in four different ergonomic positions
- Provides maximum comfort for parents
- Provides comfort and proper ergonomics for baby
- Made of 100% cotton and machine washable
Ages & Stages:
- Front/Inward Facing With Infant Insert (Sold Separately): 0-4 Months / 7-12 lbs
- Front/Inward Without Infant Insert: 4-24 Months / 12-26.9 lbs
- Front/Outward Facing Without Insert: 5-12 Months / 14-22 lbs
- Front/Hip Facing Without Insert: 6-24 Months / 17.2-26.9 lbs
- Front/Back Facing Without Insert: 6-36 Months / 17.2-33 lbs
- STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT - Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
- EXTRA WIDE HOOK & LOOP FASTENER WAISTBAND - Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
- EXTENDABLE BACK PANEL - Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS - Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- SLEEPING HOOD - Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite features.