For the first time, Ergobaby gives parents the option of four comfortable and ergonomic ways to wear baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions.
Ergobaby's new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight, providing maximum comfort for parents.
With it's unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.This seating position provides comfort and proper ergonomics for baby.
- Baby can sit in four different ergonomic positions
- Provides maximum comfort for parents
- Provides comfort and proper ergonomics for baby
- Made of 100% cotton and machine washable
Ages & Stages:
- Front/Inward Facing With Infant Insert (Sold Separately): 0-4 Months / 7-12 lbs
- Front/Inward Without Infant Insert: 4-24 Months / 12-26.9 lbs
- Front/Outward Facing Without Insert: 5-12 Months / 14-22 lbs
- Front/Hip Facing Without Insert: 6-24 Months / 17.2-26.9 lbs
- Front/Back Facing Without Insert: 6-36 Months / 17.2-33 lbs
- STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT - Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
- EXTRA WIDE HOOK & LOOP FASTENER WAISTBAND - Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
BACK PANEL - Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the
inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS - Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- SLEEPING HOOD - Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite features.
Additional Views Shown In Black/Camel Colour:
Similar Baby Carriers
Other Ergobaby Products
Tammi: more than a year ago
Love this carrier! It is a pricey carrier, but so comfortable. My baby is 7 months old and loves the facing out position. My baby is in the 95th percentile for height so I don't expect to use it beyond 12 or 18 months because of size, but I will get enough use out of it before then that I feel its worth it.
M: more than a year ago
all of the baby carriers on the market, it was overwhelming to narrow down my options. Since my son was born 7 weeks ago, I have managed to accumulate 3 different carriers (including the original ergobaby), but the Ergobaby Four Position 360 Baby Carrier has proven to be the most comfortable, my son weighs 11 pounds and seems to be growing by the minute, so I needed something that would distribute his weight evenly while providing maximum support. The Ergobaby 360's shoulder straps have plenty of cushioning and the hip band is nice and thick, so my shoulders and back don't tire even after extended periods of wearing the baby. I also like that the fabric is durable. Although it's on the higher end of the price spectrum in comparison to other baby carriers, I know that this is something that I will be able to use for a long time, and in the future when I have other children.