For the first time, Ergobaby gives parents the option of four comfortable and ergonomic ways to wear baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions.
Ergobaby's new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight, providing maximum comfort for parents.
With it's unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.This seating position provides comfort and proper ergonomics for baby.
- Baby can sit in four different ergonomic position
- Provides maximum comfort for parents
- Provides comfort and proper ergonomics for baby
- Made of 100% cotton and machine washable
Ages & Stages:
- Front/Inward Facing With Infant Insert (Sold Separately): 0-4 Months / 7-12 lbs
- Front/Inward Without Infant Insert: 4-24 Months / 12-26.9 lbs
- Front/Outward Facing Without Insert: 5-12 Months / 14-22 lbs
- Front/Hip Facing Without Insert: 6-24 Months / 17.2-26.9 lbs
- Front/Back Facing Without Insert: 6-36 Months / 17.2-33 lbs
- STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT - Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
- EXTRA WIDE HOOK & LOOP FASTENER WAISTBAND - Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
BACK PANEL - Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the
inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS - Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- SLEEPING HOOD - Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite features.
Additional Views Shown In A Different Colour:
Similar Baby Carriers
Other Ergobaby Products
Lisa: more than a year ago
Great carrier, i've used the baby bjorn, K-tan and Boaba wrap until my baby was too heavy and long before i switched to the ergo. Wish i switched earlier to save me some back pain! Fits comfortably on the shoulders and waist. I can carry my baby for hours and he sleeps so well in the ergo! I'm 5'6 and my husband is 6'2, but this carrier can be adjusted to fit the both of us comfortably. Highly recommend this carrier.
Jessica: more than a year ago
We love the 360. We had an original ergo but baby prefers to face out. We finally bought the 360 and so glad we did! It's very comfortable, and if he falls alseep while out walking, it's easy to take him out and transfer him into the crib. Only downside is the noisy Velcro - I preferred the buckle on the original.
Catherine: more than a year ago
I love this carrier! Have used this while camping and hiking with my 8 month old. Also frequently use this carrier when grocery shopping. The waist belt is very secure and transfers baby's weight onto the hips instead of the shoulders. Straps are easy to adjust, both Mom and Dad can get a good fit. My very active Baby loves the forward facing position and will happily ride in the carrier. I wish I had discovered this carrier earlier. Highly recommended.
Joyce: more than a year ago
This is a fantastic carrier! Baby and mama both find it comfortable. The velcro makes it extra secure to sit on mama's hips properly. I love that it has been designed to keep baby in a neutral seated position, rather than "crotch-dangling" which is harmful to baby's hips.
Kristina: more than a year ago
The only draw back to this carrier is that there is no pocket (like on the front of the Original Ergo) to carry small things like a washcloth and house keys/cell phone. I end up stashing things in my pockets and I find that it's quite a hassle. Aside from that, I LOVE this carrier and truly appreciate the added forward facing option as I have a very curious and active baby (currently 4 months). I had read reviews in advance of purchasing, so was wary of the Velcro. Personally, I love it. It is far more secure that the Original and has the clip for added security. Some people commented that you couldn't take the baby out while sleeping without undoing the loud Velcro. All you need to do is release the clip on the back and then take off the straps and dip your baby out forward. Then, just leave the carrier on while you put her down and then remove it once she's put down and you are out of the room. Simple as that (and same as I always did with the Original anyway).