- Fast acting triple action formula
- Clinically proven to treat fungal infections
- Contains urea to moisturize dry and flaky skin
- Enriched with aloe vera and menthol to soothe and calm irritated skin
- Diabetic friendly
- Tolnaftate acts as an active antifungal agent by treating and preventing fungus from growing on the skin
- Urea breaks down dry, cracked and scaly skin on the outmost layers of skin, reducing surface area for the anti-fungal agent to work more effectively
- Menthol is an external analgesic to alleviate soreness and discomfort. It also cools and soothes irritated feet
Similar Anti-Fungal Treatments
Other Flexitol Products
Carol: more than a year ago
Great product and I will re-order. I use it in conjunction with the Flexitol Anti-Fungal Liquid and have seen improvement in my feet and toenails. Only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it has a peppermint medicinal smell which is not my favourite. It does work though and that's the most important thing.
Marcia: more than a year ago
I find that it is best to know one's condition and what has caused a change in agreeable health habits. Then, you may be able to better discount or
immediately recognize the factors that creates a negative reaction to what was once good to your health maintenance (i.e. natural skin barrier and
cleansing). One should also consult a trusting medical provider or dermatologist or other skin care specialist such as a podiatrist, or infectious skin
disease specialist if you have a more serious condition.
TIPS: Maintain an intact and dry skin with natural moisture that is free of germs by cleansing cream/or soap and water, regularly. Do this as
part of your daily routine to prevent outbreaks!
Margaret: more than a year ago
Excellent product and performs as expected. Very emollient to rough heels. I'd say after a full week of use, I noticed a remarkable change in the heels and cracked sole spaces. I am using the cream in conjunction with a pumice stone rub twice a day. I expect to be fully healed in about 3 weeks, with faithful application.