- Relieves flatulence, bloating, indigestion and altered bowel habits associated with IBS
- Acts as a prebiotic to encourage growth of health-promoting gut bacteria
- Provides a healthy satiety effect without blocking the gut
- Clinically proven to relieve IBS symptoms
- Gluten-free, kosher, non-GMO, vegan
Each heaping tablespoon (5 g) contains:
Partially hydrolysed guar gum
(Cyamopsis tetragonoloba seed) . . . . . . 5 g
To prepare 1 serving, mix
1 heaping tablespoon (5 g) with a cup of water, juice, or other beverages. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications. Adults: Take one serving, 1-2 times daily. Children age 9 years +: Take one serving once daily.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if: 1) you have diabetes mellitus in which blood sugar is difficult to regulate 2) you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g. opioids, loperamide) 3) you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever (as these could be signs of abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, disease of the esophagus and / or the superior opening of the stomach (cardia), potential or existing intestinal blockage, paralysis or the intestine, megacolon, faecal impaction, inflamed bowel or appendicitis).
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, or if laxative effect does not occur within seven days. Do not use if you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that has persisted for more than 2 weeks, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or failure to defaecate following the use of another laxative product.
Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.