Flora Migranon II
Description & Features
- Helps to reduce the frequency of migraine headaches when taken as a prophylactic (preventatively)
- Standardized to a total of 15% active petasin and isopetasin for maximum results
- Safe, non-toxic extract from organically grown butterbur root (free of toxic alkaloids)
- Packaged in environmentally friendly amber glass bottle
Petadolex® butterbur (Petasites hybridus) root extract (36:1) . . . 75 mg
(equivalent to 2.7 g of butterbur root, providing 11.25 mg of petasin and isopetasin) Free of pyrrolizidine alkaloids.
Medium chain triglycerides, glycerol, gelatin, sorbitol, riboflavin and purified water
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 months.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any other natural health products, prescription medications or if you have a medical condition.
- Consult a health care practitioner if migraine frequency increases.
- Do not use: 1) if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; 2) if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
- Not suitable for people with hepatitis and/or chronic alcohol abuse.
- Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.