Directions: Always take FUBAR 30 minutes before you hit the gym.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate.
More Information About the Ingredients: This product was scientifically formulated to deliver appreciable, reliable results. Each ingredient was chosen for its ability to help bodybuilders like you to achieve results.
Pre-Workout Complex – 450 mg
- Camellia sinesis (Green Tea): Camellia sinesis is a natural caffeine source that causes sustained energy increases and is a potent source of antioxidants that combat reactive oxygen species (ROS) whose production is increased by hard training. ROS damage all your cells, including your muscle tissues.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: Tyrosine plays a role in the production of the neurotransmitter dopamine, the brain chemical that gets you focused, energized and strong. FUBAR contains N-acetyl-tyrosine, supporting this pathway.
- Caffeine anhydrous: Caffeine anhydrous is the strongest and fastest acting form of caffeine. It stimulates your central nervous system (CNS), causing the release of adrenal hormones that rapidly and sharply increase your energy levels and improve your performance.
- Ilex paraguariensis (Yerba maté): Yerba maté is a powerful South American plant that uses a natural form of the xanthine alkaloid caffeine to stimulate your central nervous system (CNS) to increase your energy levels and to prevent fatigue so you can work harder and longer, training that helps you build more muscle and burn more fat. In addition to dramatically increasing your energy levels, yerba maté exerts a powerful antioxidant effect that protects against the damage wrought by free radicals.
- Theobramba cacao (Cacao): Theobromine is sourced from the cacao seed, the same plant used in making chocolate. It is a methylxanthine and is a chemical relative of caffeine. However, unlike caffeine, theobromine has three methyl groups instead of two, which slows the clearance of theobromine from the body, making it a longer acting substance than caffeine. Although theobromine is related to caffeine and exerts similar effects, theobromine does not affect the body through central nervous system stimulation. In modern medicine, theobromine is used as a vasodilator (a blood vessel widener). It works by acting on the nerves in the veins and causing them to relax in order to allow more blood to flow. Cocoa can be a rich source of flavonoids. These compounds may protect the body from the damaging effects of chemicals known as free radicals.