Directions: Always take your first serving of SUB•Q Bullet Caplets before breakfast or your morning training session, and take your second serving mid-afternoon. Do not take SUB•Q within 5 hours before sleep. Do not exceed 6 Bullet Caplets per day.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, glycerin, modified cellulose gum, carrageenan, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, colour.
More Information About the Ingredients: This product was scientifically formulated to deliver appreciable, reliable results. Each ingredient was chosen for its ability to help bodybuilders like you to achieve results.
Beyond Ripped Complex – 924 mg
- BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids): BCAAs stimulate protein synthesis, helping your body build new muscle. And a fundamental truth is that the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn. By increasing your muscle mass, you not only incinerate more fat, including subcutaneous fat, but also help keep it off for good. BCAAs at specific doses maintain a positive nitrogen balance, promoting muscle sparing and promoting muscle growth.
- Razberi-K (Raspberry Ketone): Raspberry ketone is the primary aroma compound of red raspberries. This compound regulates adiponectin, a protein used by the body to regulate metabolism. Rodent studies suggest a statistically significant prevention of high-fat-diet-induced elevation in body weight. It is believed that ketone causes the fat within your cells to get broken up more effectively, helping your body burn fat faster.
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion Leaf): Taraxacum officinale has been extensively employed as a diuretic in traditional folk medicine and in modern phytotherapy in Europe, Asia and the Americas. A diuretic effect can make you visibly harder and drier within hours of your first dose.
- Camellia sinensis (Green Tea): In various dosages, reports have shown that green tea extract intake is associated with increased weight loss due to diet-induced thermogenesis, which is generally attributed to the catechin epigallocatechin gallate.
- Caffeine anhydrous: Caffeine dramatically increases your energy levels within minutes, enhances your focus and motivation as well as exercise performance, burns fat and rids your body of excess water that can get trapped under your skin outside of your muscle cells.
- Forslean Coleus forskolii (Makandi): Forslean is an extremely effective fat-burning agent. Forslean’s inventors propose that it increases the lean body mass by stimulating the enzyme adenylate cyclase (AC), with a resulting increase in the levels of cAMP. The increased levels of cAMP in the tissues correspond well to enhancing the thermogenic response to food. An increase in the thermogenic response to food, in turn, improves absorption of nutrients and their preferential incorporation into lean body mass. cAMP accelerates fat burning by increasing your cells’ responsiveness to fat-burning hormones such as adrenaline. In other words, Forslean enables fat-burning hormones such as adrenaline to get through cellular membranes more easily, where they can exert their fat-burning effects. Therefore, the more responsive your cells are to fat hormones, the more fat you’ll burn consistently. Forslean also increases lean muscle mass by stimulating the adenylate cyclase (AC) enzyme, and this shifts you into a state of anabolism (muscle growth) and fat burning.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: N-acetyl L-tyrosine is an amino acid that’s a precursor to important neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) such as dopamine and norepinephrine and to the thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4).
- Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage): Studies suggest that Salvia sclarea improves the absorption of nutrients into muscle tissue, potentially resulting in increases in lean muscle mass and an elevation of metabolism, triggering rapid fat loss.
- Bioperine Piper nigrum (Black Pepper): To get the most benefit out of any supplement, you need to maximize its absorption. Bioperine is an ingredient that helps increase the absorption and effectiveness of nutritional supplements.