- Calcium and magnesium along with therapeutic dosages of vitamins A, D and K to help in the development and maintenance of bones
- Calcium intake may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with
sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise
- High bioavailability potential
- Calcium and magnesium are delivered in citrate form, providing superior bioavailability
- Includes boron citrate
- Natural blueberry flavour
- Great taste for excellent patient complianceCal : Mag Berry Liquid + supports bone health with a combination of calcium and magnesium, plus boron and vitamins A, D and K
Calcium citrate is an organic form of calcium that is significantly better absorbed in postmenopausal women than inorganic calcium oxide.
Magnesium citrate is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium that helps to maintain bone mineral density: in healthy young men, regular magnesium supplementation has been shown to suppress bone turnover rates.
In vitro osteoblast studies indicate that boron stimulates production of several proteins involved in maintaining bone structure, including type 1 collagen, osteocalcin and osteopontin. In human participants with osteroporosis, supplementation with the plant-based boron compound calcium fructoborate was found to improve bone density.
Insufficient vitamin K intake may increase bone fracture risk, and vitamin K supplementation has been shown to reduce bone turnover and improve bone strength.