- Simple - dab of saliva on microscope
- Economical - Unlimited tests with this reusable device* (equivalent to the cost of 2 months of traditional urine strips!)
- Accurate - Clinically equivalent to urine strips
- Hygienic - no urine required
- Scientifically tested saliva-based method (‘ferning phenomenon‘) – assessment of the dried woman´s saliva sample
- With mini-microscope (50-fold magnification)
- Easy to use and unlimited usage
- Gives immediate results
- Reliable, precise & hygienic
- 100 % discreet thanks to lipstick design
- Can be used anywhere & is re-usable
- Clinically tested
- With cleaning cloth for lens of microscope
Cautions or Warning: Certain medications or hormone treatments, as well as
smoking, acute inflammations in the mouth or throat, and alcohol can temporarily alter the composition of saliva and thereby affect the result. Before applying the saliva, check that the outer, smooth surface of the lens is clean. For reasons of hygiene and health, it is recommended that the device be used by one individual only. Do not expose your device to intense heat or cold. Never immerse the device in water or other fluids. Do not clean it under running water. Do not drop the ovu control device and do not subject it to sudden impacts. Protect it from dust, dampness and heat. Do not modify or disassemble the device. Keep out of the reach of unsupervised children. Consumables could be swallowed. Damaged devices should not be used.
Similar Fertility & Ovulation Tests
Other Geratherm Products
SP: a few months ago
I have mixed feelings about this. I found that it would fern a little bit then next day no ferns. The day of ovulation showed no ferns so my husband took a photo with his phone through the lens and when you zoom in you can see the actual ferns.
I also found it hard getting saliva on the lens properly, and knowing how much to put.
I do have endometriosis so I'm not sure if this product might not work so well for me due to endo-related hormone imbalances.
We used this in tandem with pee sticks and this is the first month trying, I'm only 9 days past ovulation. We will continue to use this and see how it goes.
Janet: about a year ago
it's been about 4 weeks so far and the product actually showed signs of ferning along when my app said it would. Using Ovu Control quickly because a morning routine for me. I hope that this will allow me seriously track my cycle for a few months as requested by my naturopath.
Janet: more than a year ago
I found out that the marker for saliva testing actually occurs 1 day earlier than LH (urine strips). That actually gives an extra day if needed! Either way it is simple to use and I've been tracking for a few months so it definitely saved money and to do it in the morning made life a lot easier.