Giddy Yoyo's GY INCAN SPIRULINA originates from a pristine area nestled within the Andes Mountains. At 9200 ft. elevation on the equator it receives the most intense sun energy possible and is fed with glacier water from Cotopaxi Volcano. Giddy Yoyo INCAN SPIRULINA is grown in a revolutionary greenhouse system that eliminates environmental contamination and guarantees ample water circulation so you never get putrefied fishy smelling spirulina. It is then spray dried in a medical grade stainless steel facility which ensures maximum potency because the temperature of the actual spirulina is minimized. Not only does it have an excellent flavour profile because of this, it also has the highest concentration of phycocyanin available in any commercial spirulina.
- Spirulina is a complete protein source as it contains all eightessential amino acids, and eighteen amino acids in total.
- May increase serotonin in the brain to help balance the brain chemistry.
- May be rich in vitamin A (beta-carotene), B1, B2, B6, E, and K.
- May be an abundant source of salts, phytonutrients, and enzymes.
- May be an excellent source of iron. Studies have shown that eating spirulina on a regular basis may help alleviate anemia, increase hemoglobin, improve blood quality, and increase red blood cell formation.
- Spirulina may be the only green food rich in the essential fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). GLA may make the skin soft and hair shiny, helps fight inflammation (in particular, arthritis), and reduces allergies.
- Spirulinamay contain several bioavailable forms of the mineral sulfur which improves the immune system, physical strength, flexibility,agility, complexion, hair’s luster, speed of healing, and the functionality of your liver and pancreas. May also help detoxify bodily tissue.
- Spirulinais very high in chlorophyll and may be an extraordinary blood builder & purifier.
- May contains many natural, fat-soluble antioxidants that are known to increase life span and improve the immune system, including zeaxanthin, an important antioxidant for improving vision.
- Also contains superoxide dismutase (SOD) which is regarded as one of the most important health-enhancing metabolic enzymes and antioxidants.
- The high amount of phycocyanin may help increase the production of stem cells found in the bone marrow. Stem cells are the beginning cells that can develop into both red and white blood cells.
- Spirulinamay consist of 55-70% protein, the highest concentration found in any food. Each gram of Spirulina protein is four times more absorbable than the same gram of protein in beef.
- Giddy Yoyo INCAN SPIRULINA has no fishy taste or smell!
- Considered the most nutritious food on the planet by the World Health Organization (WHO)
Suggested Usage: Add to water, smoothies, juices, chocolate creations, etc.
Ingredients: 100% RAW INCAN SPIRULINA POWDER.