Baby & Kids Nursery Bassinets & Loungers HALO Innovations BassiNest Swivel Sleeper Essentia Series Nautical
HALO Innovations BassiNest Swivel Sleeper Essentia Series Nautical
Description & Features
The new and improved HALO BassiNest swivel sleeper - the only bassinet that swivels 360° for the ultimate in convenience and safety - let’s your little one sleep as close as you’d like while reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing.
Simply press the unlock buttons and lower sidewall to tend baby with ease makes scooping up baby from bed effortless, while the stable, adjustable base fits under almost any bed and an included storage pocket keeps your baby’s essentials close.
Wall will automatically return to the upright locked position. Recommended for babies up to five months of age or 20lbs, use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
The mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants, independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission and Health Canada safety standards for bassinets, is JPMA certified and includes a 100% polyester, machines washable fitted sheet that wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Halo's best-selling HALO Bassinest has been updated and improved, based on feedback they have received from parents.
- The improved base design includes low profile legs that tuck under the bed and require only 32” clearance from the wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Swivels 360° to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep.
- Patented lowering bedside wall allows you to tend to baby from bed. Wall can be locked in the upright position if desired.
- Rotates to make getting out of bed easier, especially when recovering from childbirth.
- Breathable, mesh walls ensure optimal airflow for a safe, comfortable sleep space.
- Stable 4-point base adjusts from 24"" to 34"" tall to fit most beds.
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32"" clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes storage pocket to keep baby’s essentials close by.
Safety Reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the Bassinest. The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.
No Information Provided
Similar Bassinets & Loungers
Other HALO Products
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mad Parent from Slanted, babies roll. The Halo Bassinest Swivel has a defect. The bed is not level. Depending what direction the bassinet is swiveled the direction of the slant changes. This leads to newborns sliding and rolling into the side mesh. We watched our baby struggle for 2 nights, before my wife realized what it was. Search "Halo Bassinest / Bassinet Not Level / Slanted" on youtube. The issue is shown here.
Date published: 2020-11-12