Herbaland Kid's Gummy Omega 3
Omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA and EPA, support the development of the brain, nerves, and eyes in growing children. They have been shown to help improve memory, concentration, learning ability, and vision. However, the human body cannot manufacture these fatty acids, so they must be obtained from diet or supplements. Herbaland Kid’s Gummy Omega 3 is sourced from high-quality fish oils rich in DHA and EPA. It has been specially formulated with great-tasting fruit flavors that your children will enjoy while benefiting from the nutrients in the fish oils.
- Provides support in the development of the brain, nerves, and eyes in growing children.
- Helps improve cognitive abilities, such as memory, concentration, and learning.
- Helps promote healthy vision.
- Helps stabilize mood in children by increasing serotonin levels in the brain.
- Helps decrease the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and developmental co-ordination disorder (DCD) in children.
Ingredient per serving (6.6 g):
Fish Oil (Scombridae – Whole) 150 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 45 mg
including Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 33 mg
and Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 6 mg
Other Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Purified Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Natural Masking Flavor,
Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor (Strawberry, Orange), Vitamin C, Natural Color (Black Carrot,
Annatto), Organic Sunflower Oil.
*Packaging may vary*
No Information Provided
Similar Children's Vitamins & Supplements
Other Herbaland Products
Rated 3 out of 5 by lolodabest12 from 9 gummies a day? I received the classic ones (the blue bottle) but the directions for the recommended dose are different than the one on the site. For children aged 4 & up: Instead of 2 gummies 3 times a day (6 gummies), it indicates 3 gummies 3 times a day (9 gummies).... It is probably because there is now 5 mg of EPA in the new version instead of 2 mg. Otherwise, my son likes the taste!
Date published: 2020-06-11