- Stuffy / runny nose
- Body aches and headache
- Low Grade Temperature
- Sinus Congestion
- Sore throat
Contains licorice which is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to help relieve chest complaints such as congestion, coughs and bronchitis.
Recommended dose: (Adults) Take 1 sachet 3 times a day.
Directions for use: Dissolve contents of one sachet in a cup of hot water or tea and sip slowly. Take 2 hours before or after other medications.
Duration of use: Consult your health care practitioner for use beyond 2 weeks.
Medicinal Ingredients: (Each sachet contains)
- White willow (Salix alba, Bark) ... 750 mg
- Malabar (Adhatoda vasia, Leaf) ... 300 mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra, Root) ... 200 mg
- Tea (Thea sinensis, Leaf) ... 100 mg
- Wild Violet (Viola odorate, Leaf) ... 105 mg
- Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis, Rhizome) ... 100 mg
- Sweet fennel (Foeniculum vulgare, Fruit) ... 75 mg
- Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblical, Fruit) ... 400 mg
Non-medical ingredients: Cane sugar, menthol, eucalyptus oil