Hershey's Chipits 70% Dark Chocolate Chunks
Ingredients: Dark Chocolate [Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Natural Flavour, Lecithin (Soy), Milk Ingredients].
How to make Dark Chocolate Chunk Coconut Cookies:
- 1 1/4 cup coconut oil (solid at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1 package (200g) Chipits Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- In a large bowl, beat almond butter, coconut oil and sugar until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Mix the salt and baking soda into the almond flour, gradually add to the wet ingredients. Blend until well incorporated. Stir in flaked coconut, chipped almonds, and Chipits Chunks. Note: if the dough is too sticky to form cookies, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 48 hours.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes or until cookies are just beginning to turn golden brown around the edges. Cool for 5 minutes and then move to a wire rack to cool completely
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.