Hershey's Chipits Butterscotch Chips
Description & Features
Ingredients: Sugar, Milk Ingredients, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Modified Palm Kernel Oil, Corn Starch, Artificial Flavour, Salt, Colour, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin.
How to make Chipits Chips Tiger Bars:
- Bring 1/4 cup (50 mL) each of butter, packed brown sugar, and crown syrup to a boil in a saucepan set over medium heat.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) Chipits Butterscotch Chips until melted. Stir in 2 cups (500 mL) crisp rice cereal until well coated.
- Press into a greased 8 inch (2 L) square baking pan.
- Melt 1 cup (250 mL) Chipits Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips in a bowl set over simmering water. Spread evenly over surface of bars.
- Melt an additional 1/4 cup (50 mL) Chipits Butterscotch Chips with 1 tsp (5 mL) oil in a bowl set over simmering water. Drizzle in stripes over surface of bars. Chill until set. Makes 24 bars. (Suggested serving).