Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa
Description & Features
Ingredients: Cocoa Powder
How to make Gooey Chunky Chocolately Brownies:
- 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp of salted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 1/2 cup melted Hershey’s Chipits Pure Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Heshey’s Chipits Pure Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Hershey’s Chipits 70% Dark Chocolate Chunks or Hershey’s Chipits Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°C. Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Whisk in melted chocolate until smooth. Sift flour, salt and cocoa into chocolate mixture until just combined. Add ¼ cup Hershey’s Chipits Pure Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, and ½ cup of Hershey’s Chipits 70% Dark Chocolate Chunks. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining Hershey’s Chipits Chocolate Chips and Chinks on batter. Bake at 350°C for 30 minutes, or until the brownies pull away from edge. Cool and enjoy!