Hyland's Homeopathic Menstrual Cramps
Hyland's Menstrual Cramps is a traditional homeopathic formula for the relief of symptoms of cramps associated with the menstrual period. Working without contraindications or side effects, Hyland's Menstrual Cramps stimulates your body's natural healing response to relieve symptoms. Hyland's Menstrual Cramps can be used in conjunction with other medications.
Indications for Use: Relief of symptoms of menstrual cramping, especially those which radiate, are made better by pressure and heat, and are made worse by motion.
- Magnesia Phosphorica 12X HPUS - useful in relief of symptoms of radiating cramps which are made better from warmth
- Colocynthis 12X HPUS - is helpful in cramps with a sensation of "boring," which are better from pressure, and hence "doubling up."
- Cimicifuga Racemosa 12X HPUS - is used for relief of symptoms of cramps which appear to radiate into the thighs. Menses are sometimes profuse and cramps appear to precede onset of flow.
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS - is helpful in relief of symptoms, especially when the menstrual period is delayed and accompanied by diarrhea. Pains are intermittent and have a sensation of radiating downward.
- In a base of Lactose (milk sugar), NF.
Available in bottles of 100 quick dissolving tablets.