Hyland's Leg Cramps PM
Description & Features
- Unique sleep formula helps you fall asleep and get back to sleep after being woken by cramps during the night
- Convenient/Pleasant to take; quick-dissolving tablets that work fast!
- No Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen or Diphenhydramine
- Adults and Children 12 years and over: dissolve 1-3 tablets under tongue before bed to help you fall asleep and relieve leg cramps.
- Acute dosing: After being woken by cramps: dissolve 1-2 tablets under tongue every 15-20 minutes up to 4 times per night.
Calcarea Carbonica 12X HPUS
Causticum 12X HPUS
Chamomilla 6X HPUS
Cinchona Officinalis 3X HPUS
Cuprum Metallicum 12X HPUS
Lycopodium 12X HPUS
Magnesia Phosphorica 6X HPUS
Rhus Toxicodendron 6X HPUS
Silicea 12X HPUS
Sulphur 6X HPUS
Non-Medicinal Ingredient: Acacia Gum, Lactose
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner before use if pregnant or breast-feeding or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen or if you are sensitive to quinine. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of accidental overdose or emergency, contact a medical practitioner or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-624-9659.